Please join us for a (1) Credit Hour CE Class that gives you the opportunity to talk to a Gresham Police Officer about issues specific to real estate. These include:
- Situational Awareness – knowing your surroundings and preparation.
- Safety aspects of meeting new clients.
- Safety procedures when going to meet a client, whether new or known.
- What to do prior to showing a property.
- Closing the property.
- Social media safety.
- Personal Protection items (pepper spray, guns, etc.)
The Officer will give some facts and statistics as well as get REALTORSÂ® to think about their personal safety.
James Leake of the Gresham Police Dept. will be your instructor.
REFRESHMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED
Register at the EMAR PORTAL or call EMAR at 503-667-1211